PHP & MYSQL
We will introduce you to the basics of PHP and MySQL. We’ll start from the ground up, building a solid foundation of how PHP works, thus allowing you to tackle your own projects and applications. We’ll show you how to work with forms, sanitizes user input for security, send emails, work with cookies to collect information on your users and upload files. You’ll interact with databases using SQL to fetch, insert, update, delete, and search records. You’ll learn how to use phpMyAdmin to create databases and tables, as well as data-typing and indexes. PHP is the cutting edge and high deployed language in the development of web application.SQL is to design and implement database with microsoft Sql server.It is the database fundamentals,database design,Structured query language and database administration. PHP training class teaches attendees advanced PHP skills, including object-oriented development, processing XML, creating and consuming SOAP-based and RESTful web services, handling AJAX calls, extending PHP with PEAR, and securing PHP. Throughout the course, best practices for PHP development are emphasized.
- Work on Live PHP Projects.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- The most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites.
- PHP framework and syntax.
- The advantages and disadvantages of PHP.
- Returning Values from a Function.
- The usage of Arrays in PHP.
- Working with Databases and Forms.
- Working with Data Files in PHP.
- Using Cookies with PHP.
- The structure of PHP syntax and the use of variables.
- Identifying the most common types of vector attacks and how best to monitor and guard against them.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Get Hired Quickly.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Self