As the name implies, manual testing involves manually carrying out all the actions on the application in a step-wise manner and indicating whether each step was completed successfully or failed. There are several IT training providers that offer Manual Testing courses to the students who wish to start their careers as software tester. Manual Testing courses includes topics like Introduction to Testing, Categories of Testing, Objectives of Testing, Why are we Testing, Causes of Testing and Role of Tester. Manual testing training is well-designed for beginners and experienced professionals to understand the various software testing tools and methodologies. You’ll develop requisite skills to inspect the quality of products and ensure it is free from defects and errors. Manual testing classes also include modules on quality analysis process.Enrolling in the Manual Testing course will give you an edge in the field of software testing by creating an understanding of real-world projects.
Introduction to automation testing
Difference between Manual & Automation testing
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
SDLC – Requirements
SDLC – Analysis
SDLC – Design
SDLC – Coding ( Programming & development)
SDLC – Testing
SDLC – Delivery & Maintanance
SDLC – Models
V – Model
Software Testing Methods
White Box Testing
Black Box Testing
Grey Box Testing
Software Testing Levels
Special types of Testing
Software Testing Life Cycle – STLC
Test case preparation – on our live projects
Effective way of test case preparation – on our live projects
Use cases & Test scenarios – on our live projects
Test case execution – on our live projects
Bug life cycle
Bug reporting format – excel sheets – on our live projects
Bug reporting format – tool – on our live projects
Database Testing – on our live projects
Software testing principles
FAQ’s on software testing
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Self