HTML5 & CSS3
Certificate premium add-on for LearnPress
This is a lesson that we included slides from Slideshare in the featured section. How to do that? Set your post Format to Video and add the Iframe code to Video intro box in Lesson Settings and you are ready to run!
Adding drag & drop Certificates design tool to create certificates for your courses. It is never easier with this premium add-on. With purchasing the Eduma LMS WordPress theme, you will save for your self €29.99. Cheers!
HTML, Head, Title, and Body Tags
Headings and Paragraphs
The Doctype Declaration (DTD)
The Lang Attribute
Meta Tag: the Unicode Character Set
Anchor Tags and Hrefs
Linking to Pages Within a Website
Linking to Other Websites
Opening a Link in a New Browser Window
The Image Tag and Source Attribute
Using the Width, Height and Alt Tags
The Break Tag
Intro to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
The Style Tag
The Class Attribute
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS code and an HTML editor to create personal and/or business websites following current professional and/or industry standards.
- Apply hyperlinks to connect pages and communicate with user base trough the email link.
- Structure the content on your web page.
- Apply styles to some page elements.
- Insert and control images on your web page.
- Use critical thinking skills to design and create websites.
- Use a stand-alone FTP program to upload files to a web server.
- Apply a structured approach to identifying needs, interests, and functionality of a website.
- Design dynamic websites that meet specified needs and interests.
- Write well-structured, easily maintained, standards-compliant, accessible HTML code.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 7
- Duration 40hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Self